Knife Gate Valve
All Arnett slurry valves include our leak-free, wear-resistant Ultrathane™ seats and seals, and are backed by our Arnett Workmanship guarantee.
Series X Knife Gate Valve
The Arnett Series X Knife Gate Valve, like our flagship Series M valve, is engineered for use in heavily abrasive and corrosive industrial applications. The Series X valve features a wide body design, allowing for implementation into systems where wider face to face sizing is needed. Each Series X valve can handle bi-directional flow and comes equipped with our standard heavy duty stainless steel, chrome-plated gate. Our customizable Ultrathane™ urethane valve seats ensure a bubble-tight seal. Easy maintenance features are designed into the valve, allowing for onsite repairs with minimal downtime, if necessary. Optional bottom purging capabilities are easily accommodated with our ball valve, two port purge design.
- Solid, single monoblock cast body valves from 2" to 60"
- Arnett Ultrathane™ and elastomer seats are 100% leak proof and offer extra protection to the body of the valve by sealing out any foreign materials present in the flow medium
- Our Bi-Pack sealing concept extends the lifespan of the valves and prevents damage to the gates and body
- Smooth flow and non-clogging full port design
- Dual purge port with ball valves provided for easy cleaning
- The valve can be mounted in both pressure directions - “bidirectional"
- 300PSI rated available
- Highly corrosion resistant cast bodies and gates are available
- All modes of operation, such as hand wheel, bevel gear, pneumatic cylinder, hydraulic, electro-pneumatic actuation, and electrical operated are available depending on your specific needs
The Arnett Guarantee
All parts come standard with a one year warranty and are guaranteed to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship. All Arnett parts are also fully rebuildable or repairable in the field for your convenience.