Knife Gate Slurry Valves
All Arnett slurry valves include our leak-free, wear-resistant Ultrathane™ seats and seals, and are backed by our Arnett Workmanship guarantee.
Series M Knife Gate Valve
The Arnett Series M Knife Gate Valve is our flagship valve, engineered for use in heavy abrasive and corrosive industrial applications. The Series M valve features a narrow body design, allowing for implementation into systems where narrow face to face sizing is needed. Each Series M valve can handle bi-directional flow and comes equipped with our standard heavy duty stainless steel, chrome-plated gate. Our customizable Ultrathane™ urethane valve seats ensure a bubble-tight seal. Optional bottom purging capabilities are easy with our ball valve two port purge design. Easy maintenance features are designed into the valve, allowing for on-site repairs with minimal downtime, if needed.
- Solid single monoblock cast body valves from 2" to 42"
- Arnett Ultrathane™ and elastomer seats gives 100% leak proof and gives extra protection to the body of the valve by protecting from any foreign materials present in the flow medium
- Our (Bi-Pack) sealing concept gives extra life to the valves and avoids damage of gates and body
- Smooth flow and non clogging full port design
- Dual purge port with ball valves provided for easy cleaning
- The valve can be mounted in both pressure direction - “bidirectional"
- 300PSI rated available
- High corrosion resistant cast bodies and gates are available
- All mode of operations like hand wheel, bevel gear, pneumatic cylinder, hydraulic, electro pneumatic actuation, and electrical operated
The Arnett Guarantee
All parts come standard with a one year warranty and are guaranteed to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship. All Arnett parts are also fully rebuildable or repairable in the field for your convenience.