Knife Gate Valve
All Arnett slurry valves include our leak-free, wear-resistant Ultrathane™ seats and seals, and are backed by our Arnett Workmanship guarantee.
The Arnett Series H Knife Gate Valve, like our Series M and Series X valves, is engineered for use in heavily abrasive and corrosive industrial applications and where higher pressure ratings are a necessity. Each Series H valve can handle bi-directional flow and comes equipped with our standard heavy duty stainless steel, chrome-plated gate. Our customizable Ultrathane valve seats ensure a bubble-tight seal. Optional bottom purging capabilities are easily accommodated with our ball valve two port purge design. Easy maintenance features are designed into the valve, allowing for onsite repairs with minimal downtime, if necessary.
- Solid, single monoblock cast body valves from 2" to 36"
- Arnett Ultrathane™ and elastomer seats are 100% leak proof and offer the body of the valve extra protection by sealing out any foreign materials present in the flow medium
- Our Bi-Pack sealing concept extends the lifespan of the valves and prevents damage to the gates and body
- Smooth flow and non-clogging full port design
- Dual purge port with ball valves provided for easy cleaning
- The valve can be mounted in both pressure directions - “bidirectional"
- 450PSI and 600PSI rated available
- Highly corrosion resistant cast bodies and gates are available
- All modes of operation, such as hand wheel, bevel gear, pneumatic cylinder, hydraulic, electro-pneumatic actuation, and electrical operated are available depending on your specific needs
The Arnett Guarantee
All parts come standard with a one year warranty and are guaranteed to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship. All Arnett parts are also fully rebuildable or repairable in the field for your convenience.