All Arnett slurry valves include our leak-free, wear-resistant Ultrathane™ seats and seals, and are backed by our Arnett Workmanship guarantee.
Our Model B valves offer top-of-the line performance in flow control applications. Our butterfly valves are available in two configurations: lug-type and wafer-type. Both are rigid and equipped with our Ultrathane™ urethane seats, yielding a long-lasting and leak-free performance.
- Two configurations available: lug-type and wafer-type
- Bubble-tight and leak-free Ultrathane™ valve seats
- Single-piece design
- Molded and replaceable designed seats
- Bi-directional operation
- Extended body liner for added valve body durability
- Minimum 90-degree torque activation
- Designed for easy maintenance and installation
- Internal diameters ranging from 3″ to 96″
- A robust, fabricated steel body gusseted and drilled to your specifications
- Centric, offset, double offset and triple offset disc design with resilient neoprene lined-disk or stainless steel
- No exposed metal in process flow
- Pressure and torque tested to your specifications prior to shipping
- Wide variety of actuation options, from manually operated to fully automated
- Top and bottom mounted stem in disc gives good performance and long lifespan
- High performance P.T.F.E seated valves
- Fully automated and manual operated valves.
- Design standard as per BS 5155/API 609 and testing as per API 598
- Pressure rating of #150, PN10, PN16
Valve Seat Options
- Nitrile Rubber
- Hand lever
- Worm gear
The Arnett Guarantee
All parts come standard with a one year warranty and are guaranteed to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship. All Arnett parts are also fully rebuildable or repairable in the field for your convenience.