All Arnett slurry valves include our leak-free, wear-resistant Ultrathane™ seats and seals, and are backed by our Arnett Workmanship guarantee.
Our Model B valves offer top of the line performance in flow control applications. These butterfly valves are available in two configurations: lug-type and wafer-type. Both configurations are rigid and are equipped with our Ultrathane™ seats, yielding long-lasting and leak-free performance.
- Two available configurations available: lug-type and wafer type
- Bubble-tight & leak free Ultrathane™ valve seats
- Single piece design
- Molded and Replaceable designed seats
- Bi-directional operation
- Extended body liner for added valve body durability
- Minimal 90 degree torque activation
- Easy maintenance and installation
- Internal diameters from 3? to 96?
- A robust fabricated steel body gusseted and drilled to your specifications.
- Centric, Offset, Double offset and triple offset Disc design WITH resilient neoprene lined-disk or stainless steel
- No exposed metal in process flow
- Pressure and torque tested to your specifications prior to shipping
- Wide variety of actuator options
- Top and Bottom mounted stem in disc gives good performance and life time.
- High performance P.T.F.E seated valves
- Fully automated and manual operated valves.
- Design Standard as per BS 5155/API 609 and testing as per API 598.
- Pressure rating #150,PN10,PN16
- Mode of operation Hand lever,Worm Gear,Pneumatic and electrical
Valve Seat Options
- Nitrile Rubber
The Arnett Guarantee
All parts come standard with a one year warranty and are guaranteed to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship. All Arnett parts are also fully rebuildable or repairable in the field for your convenience.